Runesuck Runesuck

lol

out of the RS parodies, I'd say yours are the best :P reminds me of me and meh bro.

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

funny XD

idk if anyone else brought this up...but i remember i used to play RS, and some dude totally hacked the game and went on a killing spree on that day lol (6/6/06/), was probably the move devastating glitch in the history of the game, kinda sketchy o_O anyways GJ, i give thee a 4/5

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I think one other person mentioned it as well, but this has nothing to do with that. Just a lot of random, off-the-top-of-my-head humor. Thanks for the comment!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

fucking hilarious XD but WHY! ive never seen something so boring be so funny...anyone who knows anything about pokemon should be giving this 10/10 lol!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

fucking insane.

I got to level 20 no problem, died under 100 times...lvl 23 was a pain in the ass...and lvl 26 was impossible. after dying 639 times, i gave up. You did a good job w/ this though, definitely the hardest game ive ever played...I needed a challenge lol.

Planes Adventure Planes Adventure

heh

simple, only one control...but still fun :D and not too easy either.

We Live On We Live On

Yesss

Had this track on my Ipod for years but it broke a couple months ago...thanks for re-posting this :P now I can add it to my new one. You guys were at your prime when you dropped this shit; still one of my favorite beats to this day.

RevenTheLegacy responds:

trust me that wasn't at my prime at all you should hear me now homie

The Genre Of War The Genre Of War

Nice track.

But don't go too heavy on the side-chaining. Only works with certain tracks, IMO - for example, this melody is too epic and evil-sounding for the drums to muffled. Just leaving some feedback - 5/5 anyhow :P

DJ-Delinquent responds:

I barely know how to side chain realy

i tryed asking people but to no avail

so im finding out how to cheat

Deliver us from Delinquent II Deliver us from Delinquent II

You.

I haven't been staying up to date with all my fav NG producers here...but you, my friend, have significantly improved since my last sign-in. You are now unquestionably one of the best on this site. I must commend your skill, your effort, and consistency in making amazing music. High 5 and 10/10 from me. Keep up the good work.

DJ-Delinquent responds: