We Live On We Live On

Yesss

Had this track on my Ipod for years but it broke a couple months ago...thanks for re-posting this :P now I can add it to my new one. You guys were at your prime when you dropped this shit; still one of my favorite beats to this day.

RevenTheLegacy responds:

trust me that wasn't at my prime at all you should hear me now homie

The Genre Of War The Genre Of War

Nice track.

But don't go too heavy on the side-chaining. Only works with certain tracks, IMO - for example, this melody is too epic and evil-sounding for the drums to muffled. Just leaving some feedback - 5/5 anyhow :P

DJ-Delinquent responds:

I barely know how to side chain realy

i tryed asking people but to no avail

so im finding out how to cheat

Deliver us from Delinquent II Deliver us from Delinquent II

You.

I haven't been staying up to date with all my fav NG producers here...but you, my friend, have significantly improved since my last sign-in. You are now unquestionably one of the best on this site. I must commend your skill, your effort, and consistency in making amazing music. High 5 and 10/10 from me. Keep up the good work.

i try

Yak_Good Afternoon Yak_Good Afternoon

Random.

But enjoyable to listen to. Nice synth choices =P

Synths and Stuff Synths and Stuff

Damn it.

Still most underrated producer on NG :l someday you're gonna get track of the week or some shit like that and then you'll be famous NAH'MEAN BRUH? CHEEEEEAAAAAAAA! (Sorry for reviewing this 9 months too late haha)

Delinquent's Favorite Pokemon Delinquent's Favorite Pokemon

Amazing.

My first X-mas gift that I REMEMBER getting was exactly the same as yours, except i got a red GBC rather than a green one. I remember this theme like the back of my hand ...Lavender town (I haven't played these games for years but I could still tell you everything about them lol). This song always kinda creeped me out. TBH the original pokemon music is really underappreciated, it's definitely the best 8-bit music ever created. This would be a master piece without the annoying Pokedex voice. XD but still nice mix.

Pokemon + Megaman

best 8 Bit ever

(Yak) I'm a Scientist (Yak) I'm a Scientist

Now this...

This is what I'm talking about. Your area of expertise, the style of music that made me a fan to begin with. This is UNIQUE. A perfect blend of hip-hop and abstract technoish stuffz. Constructed like a pro, professional sounds, love the way the drums came in at the intro off-beat, melody is sick, good mix of percussion and instruments, constant variety throughout the track, and the voice sample was FTW lol! Fav'd. You should come back to this stuff :D

Yumbo-Yak responds:

U hit the nail on the head my friend! Like i said before, i've been working on this particular track for around a month...and just now deemed it worthy for you guys, so i'm eccentrically happy to find that you like it.

Thanx, and i hope you will enjoy more of my art soon. :3

Big Red ft.Grim - The Road Big Red ft.Grim - The Road

Wow.

Amazing...again. Fav'd, thanks for sending me that message btw. As far as new tracks, I plan on uploading a few more things soon. Don't expect anything of this calibur though :P

Top Shelf Top Shelf

Dare I say...

The white Kool G rap? O_O

Gangsta Rave Girl Gangsta Rave Girl

You should re-do this track.

I DL'd this when u first posted it but due to a recent hard drive crash, I've had to re-DL like 2000 songs Ive gotten from NG.

I did prefer the faster version - just my opinion - but if you're going to edit the song, you should try re-formatting it. Make it so that there are 16-bar stanzas, make it a REAL rap beat. Not only would it make it more rap-ish and less rave-ish, but it would really do away with the repetition in the song. Leave the vocals in just for the chorus but drop them elsewhere.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

the vocals take over to much of the sample for me to do anything u said