Runesuck Runesuck

lol

out of the RS parodies, I'd say yours are the best :P reminds me of me and meh bro.

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

funny XD

idk if anyone else brought this up...but i remember i used to play RS, and some dude totally hacked the game and went on a killing spree on that day lol (6/6/06/), was probably the move devastating glitch in the history of the game, kinda sketchy o_O anyways GJ, i give thee a 4/5

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I think one other person mentioned it as well, but this has nothing to do with that. Just a lot of random, off-the-top-of-my-head humor. Thanks for the comment!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

fucking hilarious XD but WHY! ive never seen something so boring be so funny...anyone who knows anything about pokemon should be giving this 10/10 lol!

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Roflcopter.

Gunshai seriously get a sense of humor. Obviously it's shit but that's why all his vids are hilarious. I guess you didn't watch any nickelodeon as a kid :O. ANYWAYS XD 5/5 from me lol.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

wow

well-made, hilarious, and very creative. Wouldn't have thought of a pun like justice / just ice. lol :P anyways if there's a such thing as a perfect flash video, this is definitely one. 5/5, definitely my favorite vid here so far.

Bambee Bambee

LMFAO

funniest shit I've ever seen...love the owl. "That's...well...you know...that's...the end..." *BOOM*

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

awesome.

that would've been a cool intro to Brawl...I'm looking forward to its release as well. Anyways nice job on this, 5/5. (Next time though, give Wario a bit more weight lol XD)

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

wow.

that was...sick...:O IDK what else to say lol. 5/5

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

fuckin brilliant

some videos on this site are retarded. this was...retardedly hilarious? lol, however you'd say that..that was fuckin awesome. you guys are the first people to make a vid good enough for me to get off my lazy non-reviewing ass and review :] keep it up.

CIA responds: